Tuesday 5 March 2013

A selection of reviews from my haul.. 1/4

So after showing you my Tuesday haul, I said I was going to do reviews on Barry M Chameleon Colours, Barry M Croc Effects, Barry M Magnetic Polish and MUA Fur Effect nails. All of these are like nail art in a bottle, with the ability to apply nail varnish, Fur Effect nails being an exception - it's SO messy!!
 
 So first up is Barry M Chameleon Colours. It's relatively simple to do: apply one or two coats then paint your design with a top coat, then the top coat will go from clear to a solid colour like pink.


 I just used the Barry M base and topcoat for the top and it went kind of a reddy pink. With other topcoats, I found it goes less opaque and lilac-y, so I recommend sticking to Barry M so it actually shows up on your nail. I only used one coat because it applies very thickly, and also has a nice metallic shine. It also makes you think, why can't I just use an actual colour instead of a clear nail varnish that I can't even see? The answer is, my dears, it's fun watching it change from clear to colour. Just give it a go and you'll see what I mean.
The Verdict: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment